Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day To All WebProsperity Dads

Just wanted to take a brief moment away from the everyday hustle & bustle of my Internet & Niche Marketing world to wish all my WebProsperity mentors, leaders, team members, clients, associates, friends & family, who are Dads today, the very best of Fathers Day.

As the father of Christopher & Anthony, two successful young men who now chart their own courses & lives with their girlfriends Chelsea & Nicole, I am thankful for each of you fathers who have been the shining example for your children.
I thank you for taking complete responsibility to be the provider of your family, especially when times were tough.
I thank you for being the unselfish booster & supporter, when your children needed you at their scouting events, soccer & basketball games, school & church meetings, band performances, & family gatherings, especially when work called or you just didn't feel like it.

Of course I could not be the Father I am today without the love & support of my wife Jean & two sons Chris & Anthony, who helped me grow to be the person I am today. They are always my reason & reminder to take care of family first.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads around our internet world.

No comments:

Post a Comment